Touring Van 2013 Indiegogo Campaign
The Touring Van is coming back for the Vancouver and Seattle shows in December and we’re raising money for the Wishlist Foundation Pre-party events before the Pre-parties even happen.
Check out our Indiegogo Campaign for more details:
The goal of the campaign is to film a new Touring Van short film during these shows, but the main focus is to raise money for the Wishlist Pre-party events in Vancouver and Seattle as well as supporting fellow creative Pearl Jam fans in the process.
Each reward features products that are created by Pearl Jam fans from around the world. By contributing to the campaign, you will receive some of these rewards as listed below and be supporting the Pearl Jam fan that created them.
- Low Wires Digital album download by Carlos Rocca (Brazil) with album photography by Laura Ward (UK)
- Touring Van Glass Magnets by Niko Cuckovic of BeCraft (Croatia)
- Touring Van TShirts designed by Sophie Kelle (Hungary)
- Touring Van silk screened poster designed by Brian Methe (USA)
- This All Encompassing Trip book signed by Jason Leung (Canada)
- Picture in a Frame book by Jennifer Sando (Australia)
100% of all additional money raised will go towards the Vancouver Wishlist Pre-party benefiting Sea Shepard Conservation Society and C.H.I.L.D. Foundation as well as helping fund The Faithfull – a PJ story by Kelly Colleen McMahon at the Benaroya Hall December 4 in Seattle.
Please help contribute or spread the word through email and social media for these great causes within our community. #TouringVan2013
Here is the link to the campaign: http://igg.me/at/touringvan2013/